There are newer employer reviews for Apttus

Passionate People. Endless Opportunity. Exciting Times.

Current Employee - Marketing Director in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Marketing Director in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Apttus full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Collaborative employees, happy customers and great products make each day a pleasure.

Executives open to new ideas/willing to listen and are very hands on. Will roll up their sleeves to get the job done.

Compensation and benefits in line with industry standards.

Efforts do make an impact.

Lots of potential for job growth / opportunity. Motivating culture.

Free massages, snacks and beverages.

Bottom line: I really enjoy being surrounded by extremely talented and smart people. Excited to be part of Apttus.

Cons

Long hours and fast paced environment may not be for all. The company is growing fast, we are literally running out of office space.

More printers please.

reviews filtered by

Exciting product with happy customers and growing sales - all critical for a successful marketing jobs

Current Employee - Marketing Executive in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Apttus full-time (less than a year)

Pros

In marketing you need three things to really enjoy your job: a great product (no-one likes marketing a bad product b/c you feel like a bad used car salesman), sales growth (if you are going to work hard then you should do i somewhere it's going to lead to success) and happy customers (they make it easier to market, because you can share their stories). Apttus has all three of these in spades. It's a great place to work!

Cons

There could be some improvements to the office itself, like keeping supplies stocked and common areas more usable.

Infrastructure is needed in IT.

2. Company with explosive growth and lots of opportunities to make a difference

Current Employee - Director of Product Management in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Director of Product Management in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Apttus full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Company has great products and adding customers at explosive growth. Company is investing a lot in building a great team to sustain this growth. I joined the company because it is provides lots of opportunities to make a difference.
    I like the dynamic and challenging environment and excited to be here!!!

Cons

If you are afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty then it is not a place for you should look for.

There are newer employer reviews for Apttus