Aquent
www.aquent.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Great benefits - even for part-time contractors!

Marketing/Communications Writer (Current Employee)
Plano, TX

I have been working at Aquent as a contractor for more than a year

ProsI was really impressed with the benefits package - excellent health care, 401K, flexible spending accounts for healthcare, parking, child or elder care, reasonable holidays - and I was just working part-time! I became benefits-eligible after working 20 hours a week for four weeks - but had to maintain . They also offered a number of helpful webinars and contests on health and wellness topics, as well as some training opportunities.

The staff members I dealt with were always very friendly and helpful. While I was working, I heard from my agent on a regular basis, and felt like she genuinely cared about me and my career.

Also, the online interface was easy to use -- to enter time cards, check benefits and refer friends.

ConsAfter my last contract came to an end, I haven't heard much from them. I had hoped for more support in finding another contract. I've heard the same complaint from another contractor who worked for the same client I did.

Advice to Senior ManagementFrom talking to other people who work on a contract basis, other firms offer more training resources. I was offered a couple of weeks of online self-paced training, but friends tell me other firms have considerably more available for contractors.

Not bad, friendly people to deal with.

Program Coordinator (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Aquent as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Offer business referral bonuses, and health insurance benefits. Cons: Pay rates are not great. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Outstanding organization. Leading experts in their field. High quality, customer focused touch.

Acquisition Account Director (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Aquent full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great resources. Great people. Continual learning program. Cons: Metrics can be a pain. Advice to Senior Management: Keep on keep on!!. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Aquent.

Worked for Aquent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aquent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aquent CEO John H. Chuang. All reviews posted anonymously by Aquent employees.