Aquent

www.aquent.com

Flexible environment and great people to work with.

Prosthe most location and time flexible company I have ever experienced
real, nice people to work with
autonomy

ConsThe culture changed after layoffs in 2009 and felt like some people lost their spirit. I do think Vitamin T is changing that, but not for all staff.

CEO is a bit on the unpredictable side and can be very mean to people. Also, they have a hard time bringing in and trusting senior people from outside the company. I think this is holding Aquent back currently from new ideas and perspective that can help with growth.

Advice to Senior Managementgo back to basics, let people make some decisions and know that staffing is the core business. Seems acquisitions and start-ups haven't been so great. So go back to basics and focus on the core temp business. Sales is weaker than competitors.

Agent

Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Aquent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: True desire to help creative and marketing talent find good… Cons: -- Terribly contradictory and inequitable application of compensation policies - all subject to individual manager interpretation on sharing of credit when helping out on a… Advice to Senior Management: The sr mgt is really well respected - and are aware of some of the dynamics,… More

Aquent in Southern California

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Aquent

Pros: Great compensation and benefits. Great opportunities to move on to… Cons: Office environment lacks cohesion and culture. HQ management great, however… Advice to Senior Management: HQ management really needs to reach out to Director and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aquent.

Worked for Aquent? Contribute to the Community!