Aquent
www.aquent.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Aquent Staffing - Good jobs with good pay

Web Communications Specialist (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Aquent as a contractor for less than a year

ProsAquent hired me to work on a web content migration project. This got my foot in the door with them, but also with web services in general. It paid far better than previous temp gigs, and the work was substantive.

ConsThere were gaps between gigs. Of recent, they have not been as accessible or responsive. I have updated my online profile several times and my agent never approved it. Also, the job selection they've been posting on their site hasn't been great.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't have any because I have no interaction with upper management.

Great for people who thrive on change

I have been working at Aquent full-time

Pros: - Constant change - Unlimited opportunity to grow in your position - Flexibility to work anywhere in the globe - INCREDIBLE benefit package for full-time employees - Exceptional health… Cons: If you do not like change, or like to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bait and Switch - Beware

Recruiter (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Aquent full-time for less than a year

Pros: They talk a good game when you are interviewing. Training… Cons: Based on my experience, this company needs some serious focus on how to on-board new employees to existing accounts. After returning from overall… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating your own staff like contingency workers. After you have spent time and money in recruiting and training then, they are commodities and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Aquent.

Worked for Aquent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aquent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aquent CEO John H. Chuang. All reviews posted anonymously by Aquent employees.