Aquent

www.aquent.com

Great staffing company to work for

Web Professional (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsCompared to other contractors at my work location where 3 others are from other agencies, Aquent seems the best. Their health care pkg is better than what most companies offer to full-time employees. Low cost health care plan w/ a major health care provider, HSA, Commuter SA etc.
And they pay to their contractors weekly.

ConsOther agency people get paid on company holidays (Christmas, July 4th, Thanksgiving etc.). But Aquent doesn't. If you are assigned to a work place w/ Christmas and New Years week shut down, for example, you don't get paid for 1 to 1.5 weeks. Financially tough holiday season...At least, they should pay to long-term contractors when Aquent offices are closed for holidays because we work for them 40 hrs a week too.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould be nicer if they offer 401K matching.

Test Engineer

I have been working at Aquent

Pros: Great contracting service to work for Cons: There really aren't any cons. More

They are just Middle Men

Marketing Associate (Former Employee) Celebration, FL

I worked at Aquent full-time for less than a year

Pros: There really are no pros in this company. Cons: It helped me stay employed at Disney longer Advice to Senior Management: They really need to focus on finding EVERYONE work. I realize that since I was entry-mid level they did not care… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aquent.

Worked for Aquent? Contribute to the Community!