Aquent
www.aquent.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Great staffing company to work for

Web Professional (Current Employee)
Redmond, WA

ProsCompared to other contractors at my work location where 3 others are from other agencies, Aquent seems the best. Their health care pkg is better than what most companies offer to full-time employees. Low cost health care plan w/ a major health care provider, HSA, Commuter SA etc.
And they pay to their contractors weekly.

ConsOther agency people get paid on company holidays (Christmas, July 4th, Thanksgiving etc.). But Aquent doesn't. If you are assigned to a work place w/ Christmas and New Years week shut down, for example, you don't get paid for 1 to 1.5 weeks. Financially tough holiday season...At least, they should pay to long-term contractors when Aquent offices are closed for holidays because we work for them 40 hrs a week too.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould be nicer if they offer 401K matching.

Test Engineer

I have been working at Aquent

Pros: Great contracting service to work for Cons: There really aren't any cons. More

Aquent Staffing - Good jobs with good pay

Web Communications Specialist (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

I worked at Aquent as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Aquent hired me to work on a web content migration project. This got my foot in the door with them,… Cons: There were gaps between gigs. Of recent, they have not been as accessible or responsive. I have updated my online profile… Advice to Senior Management: I don't have any because I have no interaction with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aquent.

Worked for Aquent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aquent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aquent CEO John H. Chuang. All reviews posted anonymously by Aquent employees.