Aquent
www.aquent.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Aquent Review

User Experience Design Dev (Current Employee)
Redmond, WA

ProsAquent, a tech staffing company offers positive and committed staff who were readily available on campus, and keep in touch with you via email. They offer free training courses both onsite and online for your career which were generally pretty good.

ConsWhen I last ended a contract, I didn't see much action from them with interviews, and ended up going to another agency. Also, it would have been nice to see more action on their part towards vendor placement. In Washington state, companies are required to limit contract work to one year. Vendors do not have the same limitation.

Advice to Senior ManagementDefinitely screen anyone who may be teaching a course at your offices. I had a bad experience with the HTML5 CSS3 course you offered in the spring of 2012. The instructor was not as prepared when we actually came to the coding section.

Aquent is a superb contracting agent

Communications Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Aquent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Knowledgeable managers, corporate-type benefits, attention to payroll processes. Cons: Some say benefits provided are not as good as other… Advice to Senior Management: Provide LTD and match the 401(k) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I made a living and got hired

Contract Graphic Designer (Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Aquent as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: always had work and a paycheck. got by. barely. Cons: pay in this market was awful, no true opportunites to… Advice to Senior Management: Phoenix is and remains a difficult market and is odd. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aquent.

Worked for Aquent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aquent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aquent CEO John H. Chuang. All reviews posted anonymously by Aquent employees.