Aquent

www.aquent.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aquent

Not good at finding work for experienced professionals

I worked at Aquent

Pros

You can get quick access to large corporations that generally have excruciating hiring processes.

Cons

- I've found the recruiters to be somewhat unprofessional. After an initial meeting with the person who represented me and one phone call, I never heard from her again. I ended up working closely with someone else.
- Recruiters I've worked with are very bad about keeping you updated.
- Recruiters don't seem to have good, close working relationships with their clients. They don't seem to understand them too well and the clients apparently don't view Aquent as a true partner.
- They really don't know what to do with people who have diverse backgrounds and lots of experience. They might be quite good working with entry to mid-level people, but if you have lots of experience, they don't relate to you very well. The recruiters are all very young and don't understand someone who's been around the block and can wear many hats.
- All of the above refers to experience with the Washington DC office.

Recruiters give the impression that you're just another number. They need to be more involved with their talent.

170 Other Employee Reviews for Aquent (View Most Recent)

You don't know what you have till it's gone

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Aquent full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Amazing benefits, great pay, wonderful culture

Cons

Wish hours could have been a bit more earlier, to get out earlier

This was my first job out of college so I didn't have anything to compare it to. Looking back, I realize this was probably the best company I'll ever work for! Not sure if it's changed since my time there, but I hope not because it was awesome!

Boring

Former Employee - Account Director
    Former Employee - Account Director

I worked at Aquent full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Very nice people. Great work life balace, hour short, expectatons low, training opportunty in Boston, learning oppotunties, tuition assistance, unlimited vacation policy, cool office

Cons

They favor recruiters over Account Directors. designed to keep business developemtn people from making too much money, decisions made at the top with no input from the field.

Smile all the time and document EVERYTHING

There are newer employer reviews for Aquent