Aquilent

There are newer employer reviews for Aquilent

Great Place to Work

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Laurel, MD
Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Laurel, MD

I worked at Aquilent full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Was fun and exciting - high profile projects with great clients. Very professional and driven to build their team. Very capable management team.

Cons

Limited opportunities for my specific skill set at the time (that's since changed). Upper management was a little cliquish - but that's not uncommon in this type of firm (contract shop)

Broaden your Sr. Management team

43 Other Employee Reviews for Aquilent (View Most Recent)

I've been with Aquilent 3.5 years as a Project Manager.

Current Employee - Project Manager in Laurel, MD
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Laurel, MD

I have been working at Aquilent full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits, good salary, work and family life balance and flexibility. I disagree with many of the con comments out here. Work is what you make it. This is an innovative solution company - of course you need to be proactive about your career. You might have to work on some projects that you don't like, but if you perform well, you will move on to another project with more challenging opportunities. But you have to go after the work, let your interests be known, show your talent. There are so many opportunities here to work in different aspects of the business and build your experience portfolio. It's very dynamic.

Cons

Come now, the grass is always greener on the other side. The important part is that they listen to the bad and work to improve it. Having been here for more than three years, I see growth everyday.

Keep up the great work. Oh.. maybe one thing... healthier food options in the refresh zone maybe. I love being able to grab a snack in the middle of the day without leaving the office but I'm so tempted by the candy, chocolate, etc. The sandwiches often taste soggy. I don't think your supposed to refrigerate toast. That's the best I can come up with! Onward and Upward!

Your experience may vary depending upon client-site

Current Employee - Senior User Experience Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior User Experience Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Aquilent full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Possibility of having a flexible work schedule and great benefits

Cons

Off-site staff is somewhat isolated from HQ

Make more of an effort to have face time with on-site employees without making them go to HQ.

There are newer employer reviews for Aquilent