Aquinas Consulting

www.aquinasconsulting.com
  www.aquinasconsulting.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aquinas Consulting

For a client based consultant, Aquinas is one of the best companies you can work for.

Former Employee - Consultant in Milford, CT
Former Employee - Consultant in Milford, CT

I worked at Aquinas Consulting

Pros

Aquinas is professional in every way. You get paid on time. If any issues arise the company addresses it promptly. They look for a new assignment for you when the first assignment ends. They are the only consulting company I ever worked for that offered me medical and 401K. They have other optional benefits too.

Cons

Aquinas doesn't have many positions in Florida, which is where I wanted to move.

The management team has high integrity. Don't lose that.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Aquinas Consulting (View Most Recent)

Aquinas Consulting is a great company!

Current Employee - Research Analyst in Milford, CT
    Current Employee - Research Analyst in Milford, CT

I have been working at Aquinas Consulting

Pros

Aquinas consulting has the most welcoming atmosphere that I have ever been welcomed into. Every member of the team is willing to drop what they are doing and to help you further along. They are a great bunch of people with excellent managerial skills!

Cons

The company is relatively small, but the direction we are heading allows us to be a major competitor!

Keep up the good work! Everyone here really appreciates what a great job you guys do maintaining the structure of the company, all the while being respectful and patient!

There are newer employer reviews for Aquinas Consulting