Aquinas Consulting

www.aquinasconsulting.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Aquinas Consulting

For a client based consultant, Aquinas is one of the best companies you can work for.

Former Employee - Consultant in Milford, CT
Former Employee - Consultant in Milford, CT

I worked at Aquinas Consulting

Pros

Aquinas is professional in every way. You get paid on time. If any issues arise the company addresses it promptly. They look for a new assignment for you when the first assignment ends. They are the only consulting company I ever worked for that offered me medical and 401K. They have other optional benefits too.

Cons

Aquinas doesn't have many positions in Florida, which is where I wanted to move.

Advice to Management

The management team has high integrity. Don't lose that.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great People, Great Environment, Great Mission

Current Employee - Recruiter in Milford, CT
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Milford, CT

I have been working at Aquinas Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Firstly and foremost, the caliber of people working at Aquinas are really just incredible across the board; they are hard working, caring individuals that are easily approachable. I can earnestly say from the bottom of my heart that most of these people have become my friends.

Secondly, Aquinas is not your average staffing firm that tries to cut corners and minimize their staff. In fact, their compensation, benefits, and even consultant margins are very reasonable, and nobody working for them - either as a direct employee or consultant - in their right mind could claim an unfair experience. Furthermore, they treat their staff incredibly well, and are genuinely interested in seeing you develop as a human being as opposed to just making them another dollar.

Thirdly, Aquinas is located in a pleasant part of Milford, CT that offers plenty of tasty lunch options. All humor aside, the office is very clean and comfortable to work in.

Probably the most significant thing I learned - even surpassing invaluable communication skills - is that there are great places to be in this world, and sometimes, one of those places can even be your job.

Thank You, to everybody at Aquinas, for letting me be a part of your wonderful organization.

Cons

I keep looking, but I still can't find any!

Advice to Management

Whatever you guys are doing, please don't stop doing it!

2. Everyone at Aquinas Consulting as been great. I love working here!!!

Former Intern - Marketing and Research in Milford, CT
    Former Intern - Marketing and Research in Milford, CT

I worked at Aquinas Consulting as an intern

Pros

I am a Marketing and Research intern at Aquinas Consulting. My experience with Aquinas Consulting has been Phenomenal. On my first day, everyone was very nice and came over to me to introduce there self. I was very nervous but everyone made me feel right at home and feel like I belong. The President and Managing Director have been very helpful and on top of things. This will be my third week working there and so far everything at Aquinas Consulting has been great. I love working here and I'm excited to continue working with everyone there.

Cons

There is nothing bad to tell.

There are newer employer reviews for Aquinas Consulting