There are newer employer reviews for Aquinas Consulting

Aquinas Consulting is a great company!

Current Employee - Research Analyst in Milford, CT
Current Employee - Research Analyst in Milford, CT

I have been working at Aquinas Consulting

Pros

Aquinas consulting has the most welcoming atmosphere that I have ever been welcomed into. Every member of the team is willing to drop what they are doing and to help you further along. They are a great bunch of people with excellent managerial skills!

Cons

The company is relatively small, but the direction we are heading allows us to be a major competitor!

Keep up the good work! Everyone here really appreciates what a great job you guys do maintaining the structure of the company, all the while being respectful and patient!

reviews filtered by
  1. For a client based consultant, Aquinas is one of the best companies you can work for.

Former Employee - Consultant in Milford, CT
    Former Employee - Consultant in Milford, CT

I worked at Aquinas Consulting

Pros

Aquinas is professional in every way. You get paid on time. If any issues arise the company addresses it promptly. They look for a new assignment for you when the first assignment ends. They are the only consulting company I ever worked for that offered me medical and 401K. They have other optional benefits too.

Cons

Aquinas doesn't have many positions in Florida, which is where I wanted to move.

The management team has high integrity. Don't lose that.

2. Great People, Great Environment, Great Mission

Current Employee - Recruiter in Milford, CT
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Milford, CT

I have been working at Aquinas Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Firstly and foremost, the caliber of people working at Aquinas are really just incredible across the board; they are hard working, caring individuals that are easily approachable. I can earnestly say from the bottom of my heart that most of these people have become my friends.

Secondly, Aquinas is not your average staffing firm that tries to cut corners and minimize their staff. In fact, their compensation, benefits, and even consultant margins are very reasonable, and nobody working for them - either as a direct employee or consultant - in their right mind could claim an unfair experience. Furthermore, they treat their staff incredibly well, and are genuinely interested in seeing you develop as a human being as opposed to just making them another dollar.

Thirdly, Aquinas is located in a pleasant part of Milford, CT that offers plenty of tasty lunch options. All humor aside, the office is very clean and comfortable to work in.

Probably the most significant thing I learned - even surpassing invaluable communication skills - is that there are great places to be in this world, and sometimes, one of those places can even be your job.

Thank You, to everybody at Aquinas, for letting me be a part of your wonderful organization.

Cons

I keep looking, but I still can't find any!

Whatever you guys are doing, please don't stop doing it!

There are newer employer reviews for Aquinas Consulting