Aquinas Consulting

www.aquinasconsulting.com
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Aquinas Consulting

Aquinas Consulting is a great company!

Current Employee - Research Analyst in Milford, CT
Current Employee - Research Analyst in Milford, CT

I have been working at Aquinas Consulting

Pros

Aquinas consulting has the most welcoming atmosphere that I have ever been welcomed into. Every member of the team is willing to drop what they are doing and to help you further along. They are a great bunch of people with excellent managerial skills!

Cons

The company is relatively small, but the direction we are heading allows us to be a major competitor!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Everyone here really appreciates what a great job you guys do maintaining the structure of the company, all the while being respectful and patient!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. For a client based consultant, Aquinas is one of the best companies you can work for.

Former Employee - Consultant in Milford, CT
    Former Employee - Consultant in Milford, CT

I worked at Aquinas Consulting

Pros

Aquinas is professional in every way. You get paid on time. If any issues arise the company addresses it promptly. They look for a new assignment for you when the first assignment ends. They are the only consulting company I ever worked for that offered me medical and 401K. They have other optional benefits too.

Cons

Aquinas doesn't have many positions in Florida, which is where I wanted to move.

Advice to Management

The management team has high integrity. Don't lose that.

2. Aquinas Consulting helped my career path

I have been working at Aquinas Consulting

Pros

I was looking for a mid-career switch to allow myself more upwards growth opportunity so I posted my resume online. Aquinas saw my resume and contacted me with a potential job they thought I would be a good fit for. They coached me through the whole process by telling me things from what I needed to put on my resume to what I should wear to my interview. It was a pleasure dealing with a company in such a professional manner. The people here know what they are talking about and I would highly recommend dealing with them in the near future.

Cons

They placed me in contracted job for 1 year which I was a little nervous about at first but they correctly assured me that if I did well then it could turn into a full time position (it did).

Advice to Management

Continue interacting with customers like you did with me and you should be around for a long time to come.