There are newer employer reviews for Aramco Services Company

The best experience I ever had

Former Intern - Intern in Houston, TX
Former Intern - Intern in Houston, TX

I worked at Aramco Services Company as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I felt so welcomed and gain a lot of real world experience. This was my first internship and I was given the opportunity to learn how the company operates

Cons

There isn't any cons during my time here

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Other Employee Reviews for Aramco Services Company

Good Place To Work If You Are A Man

Current Employee - Buyer in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Buyer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Aramco Services Company full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good salary if you can get a job here. Be forewarned this is a Saudi Company so if you are a woman you will never be anyone's boss.

Cons

Women are hired for their looks not brains. If a woman is hired much more is expected of her than the job description. Thousands of USA layoffs - all those jobs went to Saudis.

Advice to Management

The obvious.

It's not that great

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Aramco Services Company as a contractor

Pros

The company is pretty big and you can get some credible experience working here. Salaries are okay, but not really that great compared to other salaries in the oil industry. The 9-80 schedule is nice, so you get a 3 day weekend every couple of weeks. That's nice.

Cons

There are so many contractors. ASC doesn't like to hire employees directly. So of course, you won't get health insurance or any benefits. Some people are contractors for 10+ years before they are officially hired. Not exaggerating. They frequently terminate contracts. Jobs aren't dependable, at least at the Houston branch. Some team leaders and managers are extremely unprofessional with their coworkers and seem to get away with it.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like they deserve to be treated. Stop hiring contractors. Stop terminating contracts so frequently. You're tarnishing the reputation of Saudi Aramco in Saudi Arabia. The management of this branch should be much better.