There are newer employer reviews for Aramco Services Company

The best experience I ever had

Former Employee - Intern  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - Intern in Houston, TX

I worked at Aramco Services Company as an intern for less than a year

Pros

I felt so welcomed and gain a lot of real world experience. This was my first internship and I was given the opportunity to learn how the company operates

Cons

There isn't any cons during my time here

Keep up the good work

6 Other Employee Reviews for Aramco Services Company (View Most Recent)

Good Place To Work If You Are A Man

Current Employee - Buyer  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Buyer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Aramco Services Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good salary if you can get a job here. Be forewarned this is a Saudi Company so if you are a woman you will never be anyone's boss.

Cons

Women are hired for their looks not brains.
    If a woman is hired much more is expected of her than the job description.
    Thousands of USA layoffs - all those jobs went to Saudis.

The obvious.

Culture Changing

Current Employee - Industrial Relations Department  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Industrial Relations Department in Houston, TX

I have been working at Aramco Services Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Still a choice Houston employer of choice, especially for work life balance. 9/80 work schedule. Van Pools.

Cons

The 401k plan and pension are excellent. The medical plan is OK, but the dental plan needs help. No vision coverage, well except LASIK is covered. That's fine and dandy except if you are far sighted and need reading glasses, you are left out.

Please stop trying to reinvent ASC to be just like Saudi Aramco. This is a US company in the USA. I know it is your comfort zone, but you are here only for a short time. Every new management team comes in every two to three years and changes everything. This disruption is a waste of time and money and often good processes are replaced by bad processes simply because the new Manager wants it done his way. This struggle is just as frustrating to us as it is to you. The company could perform better is less Saudi's were in upper management positions. Continue to send Saudi's for assignments as we truly love them here, but have them come over in lower level training type positions.

There are newer employer reviews for Aramco Services Company

Worked for Aramco Services Company? Contribute to the Community!