There are newer employer reviews for Aramco Services Company

Culture Changing

Current Employee - Industrial Relations Department  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Industrial Relations Department in Houston, TX

I have been working at Aramco Services Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Still a choice Houston employer of choice, especially for work life balance. 9/80 work schedule. Van Pools.

Cons

The 401k plan and pension are excellent. The medical plan is OK, but the dental plan needs help. No vision coverage, well except LASIK is covered. That's fine and dandy except if you are far sighted and need reading glasses, you are left out.

Please stop trying to reinvent ASC to be just like Saudi Aramco. This is a US company in the USA. I know it is your comfort zone, but you are here only for a short time. Every new management team comes in every two to three years and changes everything. This disruption is a waste of time and money and often good processes are replaced by bad processes simply because the new Manager wants it done his way. This struggle is just as frustrating to us as it is to you. The company could perform better is less Saudi's were in upper management positions. Continue to send Saudi's for assignments as we truly love them here, but have them come over in lower level training type positions.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Aramco Services Company (View Most Recent)

Overall, great company towork for.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Aramco Services Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Wonderful work life balance. Great training classes!

Cons

Probably the most difficult issue the employees deal with is the rotation of senior Saudi management every three years. It is very disruptive to the work culture. Just when you get used to one managers style and goals, he rotates back home and you start over again.

Change the senior management rotation policy to five years as opposed to three years.

Excellent Internship Experience

Current Employee - Upstream Intern  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Upstream Intern in Houston, TX

I have been working at Aramco Services Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was taught a lot about networking and I learned a lot about the oil and gas industry.

Cons

The internship wasn't very structured. Initially, we were all supposed to be assigned individual projects, but that fell through.

There are newer employer reviews for Aramco Services Company

Worked for Aramco Services Company? Contribute to the Community!