Arbitron
www.arbitron.com Columbia, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Disappointing

ProsGood salary and benefits, great technology.

ConsNew products and services that produce disorganization, not a good place to work if you are looking for advancement, gossip, management feels superior and don't give the needed support for success.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire management with experience and expertise in the areas they will work and who have a track record of leading teams to success.

a great place to work until six sigma set in

Research Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Arbitron

Pros: flexible hours (in the call center anyway) and great pay… Cons: upper management and direct managment talk down to part time employees and treat us like we aren't part of the company. Pretty much no… Advice to Senior Management: look at employees as people and not numbers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Going downhill fast...

Sales Department (Current Employee)

I have been working at Arbitron

Pros: Not a lot of layers between you and upper management Good… Cons: Arbitron used to be a company that prided itself on employee satisfaction. When the recession hit, that went away very quickly. Also, they… Advice to Senior Management: Seems to really like 'yes' people. Because questions are… More
There are newer reviews on Arbitron.

Worked for Arbitron? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arbitron reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Arbitron CEO William T. (Bill) Kerr. All reviews posted anonymously by Arbitron employees.