Arby's

www.arbys.com
  www.arbys.com
There are newer employer reviews for Arby's

A company with great people and great pay, but new owners don't care about employees.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Arby's

Pros

Above average pay and great people, co-workers at corporate are all smart and competent, good location in new, modern building, good discount at restaurants.

Cons

Expensive medical, new owners don't care about the employees, not much room for growth in some departments

Recent layoffs murdered morale and are making us still there miserable, the new owners decided to run a lean organization and I wouldn't be surprised if they sell in a year or two

322 Other Employee Reviews for Arby's (View Most Recent)

its ok

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

I have been working at Arby's

Pros

I make a few bucks more a hour than others with my same title which is rare for this type job matter fact im the only cashier to make this much

Cons

some of the managers are really rude and dont know how to treat others including the customers and its sad

you need to do a better job with the selection process for higher up managers some are rude some are just plan dumb and clueless

A good place to work

Current Employee - Store Manager in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Arby's

Pros

Great people, and always opportunites to move up in the company. Have fun great peers and leadership, and make bonds that will last you a lifetime.

Cons

Pay compared to other resturants isn't that great, but can you better the more you move up in company. Hours are not great working 48+ every week, also can be very late hours into the morning.

Paying people more would be a great start, lots of fast food chains pay more than Arby's. Also take feedback from store managers on how things could be improved on a in store level.

There are newer employer reviews for Arby's