Arby's

There are newer employer reviews for Arby's

Lots of Work for Low Pay

Former Employee - Shift Manager in Saint Cloud, MN
Former Employee - Shift Manager in Saint Cloud, MN

I worked at Arby's full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They have great medical benefits, flexible, and you get vacation. Great people to work with as well. Always have great communication.

Cons

Medical is expensive, some of the customers are very rude and degrading towards food service workers, the pay is very low, and the lobby and kitchen can get messy quickly.

Please do not treat your employees like they are children.

313 Other Employee Reviews for Arby's (View Most Recent)

Very low pay and they make it difficult to be promoted

Former Employee - Shift Manager in Lewisville, TX
    Former Employee - Shift Manager in Lewisville, TX

I worked at Arby's full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The paycheck was the only positive.

Cons

Terrible hours, schedule changes every week, stifling micromanaging management, childish coworkers, management does not provide adequate tools for cleaning

Spend money on the maintenance and renovation of your restaurants!!! A bysiness will not thrive if you don't invest money back in it!!!!

One of the Worst companies to work for

Former Employee - Backline/Frontline Closer and Opener in Tonawanda, NY
    Former Employee - Backline/Frontline Closer and Opener in Tonawanda, NY

I worked at Arby's full-time (less than an year)

Pros

At my store that I worked at, i've met some of the greatest people. However who knows what you'll get anywhere else.

Cons

Owners are disrespectful to their employers and treated all of us as if we are nothing. Also, they treat their managers and store manager with the same disregard. Managers and store managers take this mistreatment out on the employees. An extremely unfair workload for minumum wage. The most you can get is 7.50 unless you become a manager in which case you are still underpaid. Under $10. Even for students this is a terrible job as I feel it teaches them that your employers are supposed to treat you as if you are expendable, even if you go above and beyond.

Treat your employees better, especially those that are loyal and show up everyday because they must pay their bills. I would have worked here for years and went back to school with this job...but when I go above and beyond for your company and take care of you...I expect you to take care of me as well. $8.00 an hour would have satisfied me for this brainless work.

There are newer employer reviews for Arby's