Arby's

There are newer employer reviews for Arby's

Would not recommend

Former Employee - Team Member in Columbia, MO
Former Employee - Team Member in Columbia, MO

I worked at Arby's part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedules, discounts on food while working

Cons

Things broke often and were never replaced (ex. a headset once fell apart on my head while I was taking an order and was never replaced). Inconsistent in requests and demands, didn't provide adequate uniform, stop giving out raises, even to those who deserved them

349 Other Employee Reviews for Arby's (View Most Recent)

Depends on the day

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Arby's part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Love my managers & most of my co workers which is VERY important to me. My general manager is also very good with working with my school schedule. Sometimes I feel as though my managers should put their foot down on some of my co workers crap. I may get away with a lot of stuff ,but I am one of their BEST employees. Meeting new people from all over. Then you have you regulars that you just love when they walk in.

Cons

Pay is little to nothing!!!!! Especially when there are countless places where you can go where they will start you at $8.50. It is way too much work to get paid hardly anything. It is so hard to get a raise I have been there almost 3 years & got 1 raise. Every time it comes to raises Arby's adds another requirement you have to meet before you can get your little raise. If you are a manager or closer your hours are pretty much steady. Other then that your hours are based on sales. The customers think that since you work fast food you have no common sense. You never know if you will get cussed out or a complaint. I have had countless unprovoked customer "altercations" dealing with that isn't worth the pay. I am sure that can happen anywhere but minimum wage is not high enough for me to get yelled at by a customer who is not my mother. They get rid of popular items then replace them with something that is horrible then we are left trying to explain to customers why the change. I could go on & on but I won't. The only reason I am still there is because it is getting the job done while I am in college and like I said I love my managers.

Upper management??! I rarely see the people above my General Manager.

It was a positive experience that truly relies on the shift managers attitudes.

Former Employee - Cashier in Union City, TN
    Former Employee - Cashier in Union City, TN

I worked at Arby's part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Store managers are usually fair as were the hours for my school schedule

Cons

Shift managers do not have even an associates degree and tend to act rather immature and rude to those who are in school.

Only hire shift managers who are either getting a degree and are in school or can at least spell without making up letters.

There are newer employer reviews for Arby's