Arby's
www.arbys.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Arby's is a good place to work if you just need a job, but if you expect raises or promotions, don't work there

Fast Food Worker (Current Employee)
Woodstock, GA

I have been working at Arby's

ProsThe reason I have stayed with arby's so long is because it is a friendly enviroment and the managers are very understanding and flexible when it comes to schedules. I go to college full time and my availabilty changes every semester.

ConsI've worked there 3 years. I recieved all my training within the 1st year and was certified for a team trainer. I have also recieved above a 3.0 on all of my evaluations. However, I have only recieved one single raise of 10 cents in my entire Arby's career and the management was not happy about having to give me that little bit of a raise. I recently brought this bit of information to my managers attention because minumum wage is rasing and that would place me at the same pay as a new hire.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is managements jobs to see that employees that have earned raises get them.

Not bad for a first job

Team Member - Cashier, Drive Thru (Former Employee)

I worked at Arby's

Pros: It was easy work. I mostly worked with people my own age so everyone tended to get along. Management was good about telling… Cons: The hours are very, very irregular. The schedule is different every week. Weekend hours are extremely long, with 10 hour shifts not uncommon.… Advice to Senior Management: -Smooth out the schedule -Make calling off a little easier -Schedule more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

If you have patience Arby's may be right for you.

Shift Manager (Current Employee)
Warren, OH

I have been working at Arby's

Pros: It is a fun environment to work in except for the occasional customer… Cons: Disrespectful customers, sometimes long hours Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your shift managers and crew members they are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Arby's.

Worked for Arby's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arby's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Arby's CEO Paul Brown . All reviews posted anonymously by Arby's employees.