Arby's

www.arbys.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Arby's

Arby's is a good place to work if you just need a job, but if you expect raises or promotions, don't work there

Current Employee - Fast Food Worker in Woodstock, GA
Current Employee - Fast Food Worker in Woodstock, GA

I have been working at Arby's

Pros

The reason I have stayed with arby's so long is because it is a friendly enviroment and the managers are very understanding and flexible when it comes to schedules. I go to college full time and my availabilty changes every semester.

Cons

I've worked there 3 years. I recieved all my training within the 1st year and was certified for a team trainer. I have also recieved above a 3.0 on all of my evaluations. However, I have only recieved one single raise of 10 cents in my entire Arby's career and the management was not happy about having to give me that little bit of a raise. I recently brought this bit of information to my managers attention because minumum wage is rasing and that would place me at the same pay as a new hire.

It is managements jobs to see that employees that have earned raises get them.

365 Other Employee Reviews for Arby's (View Most Recent)

If you have patience Arby's may be right for you.

Current Employee - Shift Manager in Warren, OH
    Current Employee - Shift Manager in Warren, OH

I have been working at Arby's

Pros

It is a fun environment to work in except for the occasional customer who is convinced they are better than you because you work in fast food.

Cons

Disrespectful customers, sometimes long hours

Listen to your shift managers and crew members they are there not you.

Not bad for a first job

Former Employee - Team Member - Cashier, Drive Thru
    Former Employee - Team Member - Cashier, Drive Thru

I worked at Arby's

Pros

It was easy work. I mostly worked with people my own age so everyone tended to get along. Management was good about telling employees about upcoming promotions and menu changes. Customers are fairly easy to deal with. Management opportunities seemed to be easily obtained. Employees received a 50% discount on food.

Cons

The hours are very, very irregular. The schedule is different every week. Weekend hours are extremely long, with 10 hour shifts not uncommon. Double shifts are also possible. Calling off was a pain as you had to get someone to come in and cover for you. As a result, employees tended to come into work sick.

-Smooth out the schedule
    -Make calling off a little easier
    -Schedule more people to work weekends so shifts can be shorter

There are newer employer reviews for Arby's