There are newer employer reviews for Arby's

I worked at Arby's for almost 3 years, and felt like I was getting nowhere.

Former Employee - Team Trainer in Rome, GA
Former Employee - Team Trainer in Rome, GA

I worked at Arby's part-time (more than a year)

Pros

They're good about working with your schedule while you're in school, and they try to cross train you in order to help you get promoted sooner if you're interested.

Cons

They're horrible about giving you good hours unless you're in management or work someone else's shift.

reviews filtered by

I thought Arby's was bad because I didn't have enough food service experience and didn't know any better....

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Lawrenceburg, IN
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Lawrenceburg, IN

I worked at Arby's full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I want to start this off by saying that I worked for a franchise, RMI.
    Positive work environment, great pay for managers, easy equipment to work with. As long as you have a great management team, everything should run smoothly. I've managed for Taco Bell, Burger King, and Jimmy John's since I left management at Arby's. Arby's paid me top dollar. They were also very good about paying out overtime, even to salaried employees. I've worked salary overtime for BK and JJ's now, and neither payed up for my extra time. Arby's is a great company to work for as a manager. I've read reviews saying that Arby's managers are at work too much, this is simply not true! You are required to work a 50 hour work week. That's minimum I've seen for ANY management position! If you DO work more than that, at least they pay you the overtime, and you don't HAVE TO DO IT. They are in the process of remodeling all of their stores, too! Overall, GREAT company to work for! I miss it dearly.

Cons

minimum wage for CSR's. No raises unless promoted (at least, while I was there.. I've been hearing that the wage ban might have been lifted.) Maintenance wasn't the greatest. If you get on the no-rehire list, there seems to be no coming back.

Advice to Management

Think twice about who may or may not be rehirable! It has been so long since I've worked for Arby's and I recommend people eat there and work there ALL THE TIME! I love nearly everything about Arby's, I just wish I could go back!!

2. Eleven good years.

Former Employee - District Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - District Manager in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Arby's full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Arby's is easy to manage. You can do large hourly sales number with a small staff. Product sales itself as long as it is prepared properly. Restaurants are easy to keep clean.

Cons

Arby's has too many menu items which slows down speed of service. There are too many types of bread to keep up with also.

There are newer employer reviews for Arby's