Arcadia Solutions
www.arcadiasolutions.com Burlington, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Reality check

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are some superstars and diamonds in the rough mostly confined to those who have deep clinical experience or technical ability, and not the commodity business consultants or project managers.

ConsAt lower ranks, most people are treated as warm bodies to be billed out as much as possible even if they do not have the relevant tech or healthcare experience to justify their price.

Most generalists at entry level have neither a tech nor healthcare background and learn on the customer's dime.

Upper management could be much much better.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest.

Treat your technical and clinical people better, especially those at the senior consultant level or equivalent.

Fast growth, great company values

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Burlington, MA

I have been working at Arcadia Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fast growth, young company. Positioned very well for the market in the next 5 years. Arcadia… Cons: Fast growth rate has produced some growing pains... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Engaging work, opportunity for growth, feels like family

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Arcadia Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Growing field w/ opportunities to lead within the first… Cons: - Work can sometimes be slow, depending on project - Travelling… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Arcadia Solutions.

Worked for Arcadia Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arcadia Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Arcadia Solutions CEO Sean Carroll . All reviews posted anonymously by Arcadia Solutions employees.