ArcelorMittal USA

usa.arcelormittal.com

Good exposure to the company. Lot's of work opportunities because old technology is being replaced with new investments.

Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) Burns Harbor, IN

ProsHand's on. Easy to connect with higher management. Safety is a huge priority. Very interesting work and systems. Very cool exposure to power systems and utilities. Very interesting co-workers.

ConsSome managers are incompetent. Location in NW Indiana isn't great. Depending on work within the site, your experiences as an engineer can vary. Seemed like funding was limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed better professional development programs or rotational programs within the company for new-hires. The more exposure an engineer can get, the better.

Friendly people, nice place to work

Applications Analyst (Former Employee) East Chicago, IN

I worked at ArcelorMittal USA as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The people here are the biggest pro. Everyone is very… Cons: Working inside of a steel mill. Not as fancy as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Accounting and Finance at ArcelorMittal USA

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) East Chicago, IN

I have been working at ArcelorMittal USA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very little work load, typical work week 40 hours maximum… Cons: no career path, incompetent managers, promotions are based solely off age (golden age is 35), lack of challenging work, consistently left… Advice to Senior Management: Management is a skill, not a line drawn in the sand that you pass when you reach… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ArcelorMittal USA.

Worked for ArcelorMittal USA? Contribute to the Community!