ArchCare

www.archcare.org

You've Got To Love This Work

Recreation Therapist (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsIndependence is promoted, as is developing new skills. I am able to create specialized programming specific to the needs of the population I am working with at the moment, so I remain flexible, spontaneous, and most of the time, joy filled.

ConsOverworked, understaffed, paperwork depletes ability to do job without pressure to perform. Poor physical condition of patients admitted to sub acute floor lowers quality of life for healthier patients.

Advice to Senior ManagementChoose your sub acute admits with care. Care more about the quality of care and environment than filling the beds. It doesn't look good to have sub acute patients coming from the hospital and put directly onto hospice and/or dying in their first few days at facility.

Good place to work!

Security Officer (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at ArchCare

Pros: Higher pay than most places for this position. Cons: No advancement opportunities. Very old facility. Advice to Senior Management: Employees should not have to work a full year to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The BEST in the industry!!!!!!!!!!

Sales (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at ArchCare full-time for more than a year

Pros: Not just based on The Catholic Diocese rather treating their employees as… Cons: I can't dream of one at this time. Now I am just trying to fill in for twenty words.… Advice to Senior Management: You're the best!!! More
There are newer reviews on ArchCare.

Worked for ArchCare? Contribute to the Community!