Chaotic, but exciting cloud company to build a career with.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Architel

Pros

The company is growing rapidly and as a result there are lots of opportunities for advancement. The company's client's include some of the biggest and most respected companies in Dallas including Trammel Crow. These client's have some of the most cutting edge networks allowing for knowledge acquisition not available from smaller companies. In the past twelve months the company has doubled in size and moved from the Infomart to Campbell Center. The new gym and trainer is a great perk.

Cons

The company's fast growth is a little painful. Some members of the team who were perfect for the company just six months earlier don't seem to be able to keep up. Management often fails to realize when someone is over their head until it is too late. Had the company recognized certain team member's struggles and gave them additional training they could have been saved.

Focus on retaining your long time employees by giving them training BEFORE they fail.

Other Reviews for Architel

Great small company to work for.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Architel

Pros

Architel offers engineers a broad set of technologies to work with. Architel makes it easy to keep up with new technologies. The company offers 18 days of paid time off to new hires. The company provides free health insurance to employees. The company is located in the INFOMART and offers an onsite gym at no cost, a Starbucks, a bar and a cafeteria. Architel's software division, Big in Japan, also builds cool stuff and provides a potential area for professional growth for interested employees.

Cons

The company is small (under 50 employees) and thus the opportunities for advancement are limited. The company does not pay for family health insurance.

Grow the business! Explain promotions and terminations.

Amazing People and Amazing Company

Current Employee - Field Engineer  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Field Engineer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Architel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There is an extremely talented and intelligent group of people that work at Architel. Very friendly and professional group. They offer really awesome benefits like: personal trainer, free drinks (unlimited water/soft drinks), paid catered lunch for employees on Friday, free massages to employees, they celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and really honestly foster a family environment. The CEO, COO, and Management really care about employees. Everyone has their clients and co-workers best interest at heart. They provide ongoing training for employees. They an open door policy and I sincerely am thankful to work at such an amazing place with such wonderful people. If you sit down with them and concretely discuss your career path and what you would like to do do they will provide you with the tools and resources to help you get there either at our company or for future companies.

Cons

I sincerely can't think of one. Anytime something has bothered me I feel comfortable enough to address my manager or CEO or COO. Once they realize something is bothering an employee they will do whatever it takes to make the situation right or provide a better support system.

Continue doing what you are doing. You have provided such a professional, hardworking, and family environment. If you keep growing and operating under this principal skys the limit to how successful we will continue being!

There are newer employer reviews for Architel.

Worked for Architel? Contribute to the Community!