Archstone
www.archstoneapartments.com Englewood, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Incredible Company, Incredible People

San Francisco, CA

ProsArchstone truly values innovation and whole-heartedly honors its commitment to excellence in customer service. No other large-scale apartment company has yet been able to cultivate such a great corporate culture.

Associates are actively encouraged to find new and creative ways to delight customers, and money is made available to back up the promises made by teammates at all levels to customers.

If you like to work hard, have a great career path, and like to treat other people well, Archstone could be for you.

ConsThe company is being sold to two other real estate investment trusts.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet's do this again sometime!

Great Company

Coomunity Manager (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Archstone full-time for more than a year

Pros: talented people with a fair and obtainable bonus structure, company is innovative… Cons: Some of the managers working with the company have become complacent and feel they… Advice to Senior Management: good luck to all employees!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Archstone has been a great Company

Systems Architect (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at Archstone full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They seem to really care about their associates and creating a professional but fun environment. I have been here for 7 years and have… Cons: Like any medium to large company politics and excessive processes can sometimes slow things to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Archstone.

Worked for Archstone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Archstone reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Archstone CEO R. Scot Sellers. All reviews posted anonymously by Archstone employees.