Arco AmPm

I love it

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Arco AmPm

Pros

very nice working environment great place

Cons

long hours smells like gas and feet

keep up the good word

24 Other Employee Reviews for Arco AmPm (View Most Recent)

This company showed little to no respect for their employees and were very uncaring and negative.

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Arco AmPm

Pros

Managers offer flexible work schedules and are willing to work around your school and personal schedule. The pay is competitive or above most gas stations.

Cons

Horrible training and employee respect. Management is uncaring and disrespectful causing team morale to be low. Employees are expected to do a lot of work while upper management does little to nothing. Management is only concern about stores looking good when they are expecting DM's or BP to come around to do inspections.

Management should be more caring and more concern about their stores and employers. They need to listen to employee feedback and want to make their stores look clean and nice for their customers. Management should ensure that all employees are on the same page with rules, regulations, ect.

my experience was very repetitive

Former Employee - Cashier in Victorville, CA
    Former Employee - Cashier in Victorville, CA

I worked at Arco AmPm

Pros

some of the best reasons would be that you get to interact with a wide variety of people from a broad spectrum of the company customers.

Cons

downsides of working for ampm are that the work is very repetitive, and it gets old wiping the same counter every day.

I think the job would be more enjoyable with company advancements, and incentive bonuses for the average cashier, or new employee.

There are newer employer reviews for Arco AmPm