There are newer employer reviews for Ardor Health

Great company. Great atmosphere.

Current Employee - Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Ardor Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

On a daily basis everyone works hard to work as a team. There is a very great family atmosphere. The team leaders and executives ensure that everyone in the office feels like they are a part of the big picture. There is never a shortage in food and incentives at this company. Our office environment is one that is casual and we love karaoke. I enjoy coming to work on a daily basis.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Keep up the good work. With our growing team it has been great to see how everyone is working together to ensure the new employees feel welcome.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Ardor Health (View Most Recent)

Completely unhealthy and abnormal work environment. Shady business practices, unfair treatment, discrimination

Current Employee - Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Ardor Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

none...they give some good "brainwashing" type training but their tactics are corporate initimidation and mental warfare, professionalism toward candidates and customers is not encouraged

Cons

total mis-management and mistreatment of employees; complete disregard for emotional welfare and fair practices, expectations to work until 7 p.m. nightly; expectations to skip lunches, a lot of peer pressure and negative influence and intimidation.

stop letting your employees screw upper management and then walk around like a spoiled rotten brat treating others however they see fit with a blatant disregard and disrespect for civility. Advise your middle management to stop publicly mistreating professional, respectable team members without cause and justification and fostering an environment of negativity and bullying and disrespect.

A Multitude of Possibilities!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Ardor Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fast growing, fun working environment, like a family away from home!!

Cons

I can't think of anything!

There are newer employer reviews for Ardor Health