contractor physical therapy

Pros

Paid on time and they answer the phone.

Cons

It's like they shipped new jersey to florida....rude, high pressure and deceitful. Do not not not trust these people. Unethical contractual agreements with therapy agencies or companies and a big shell game during negotiations.

Advice to Management

Read the Bible.

Other Employee Reviews for Ardor Health

Don't waste your time, there are better medical staffing opportunities available in South Florida!

Former Employee - Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL

I worked at Ardor Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None that I can think of , besides the AC always worked well.

Cons

They hire you on as a recruiter then all of a sudden your a receptionist passing phone calls all day to managers to close. I spent months building book of business then terminated out of the blue for no reason at all. Ardor is not trying to grow their company, they hire recruiters just to help build business for veterans, then terminate you before you collect commissions on months of hard work.

2. Good only as stepping stone, NOT the "family" they claim to be

Former Employee - Sales/Recruitment in Coral Springs, FL
    Former Employee - Sales/Recruitment in Coral Springs, FL

I worked at Ardor Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was successful in sales here and made pretty good money for over 2 years then moved on when the time was right. Just keep to yourself and don't get comfortable, don't believe the "you are family" bs and watch your back. Company cruises were a good morale booster, we always had good food, enjoyed some of the other sales people I worked with but couldn't stomach the "leaders" of this company after having worked in the past for truly professional companies, even smaller ones.

Cons

Harassment, Racism, nepotism, very low class owners who are wanna-be high class, used to be 4 owners but they even "ate their own" and ended up kicking out the 2 that had true staffing experience to the curb, promoting people with no experience or skills to those roles at a cheaper rate. Owners Not well educated or sincere people when it comes down to it, although they try to put up a good front. Most people don't last 3-6 months here-revolving door.

Advice to Management

Bring in more outside EXPERIENCED people that have true people skills and professionalism, pay them well, don't be intimidated but allow it to raise you to the next level. The company got lucky, then survived and thrived when competition was not tough, but seems to me they are just looking to keep their heads above water....NOT IMPRESSED. Spend some money on the QUALITY of your company if you want to survive and continue to grow, stop being lazy, greedy and the "get-rich, high and mighty" mentality should end.