Ardour Capital

www.ardourcapital.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ardour Capital

Interesting experience

I worked at Ardour Capital

Pros

it was a great intern opportunity in a city where finance related jobs require fluency in German which I did not have.

Cons

The intern compensation was at the minimum level. Truth be told, most of the intern position in this city were starting at the same level, regardless of the industry.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Ardour Capital (View Most Recent)

Great Sector, Good Boss..Overall good experience.

Current Employee - Equity Research Sales & Inventment Banking in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Equity Research Sales & Inventment Banking in New York, NY

I have been working at Ardour Capital

Pros

I liked the guy who ran my sales desk and who is a founder of the company. I was young when I started and was a little bull headed so sometimes we would butt heads however I learned alot from him

Its Alternative Energy in focus and I found the deals we were doing interesting and a compelling sell

Cons

Smaller deals can be challenging but in the end its up to the salesman to match the deal with the right investment team

A place to cut your teeth but then move on

Former Employee - Equity Research Associate in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Equity Research Associate in New York, NY

I worked at Ardour Capital

Pros

Analysts give associates a chance to work at a higher level when appropriate depending on which analyst you work for. Work/life balance is alive and well there. The firm's focus on alternative energy is interesting and always evolving as it recently added environmental and water technologies.

Cons

Does not compensate employees well and is very cheap with employee career development. Research department does not take advantage of the talent it has on board due to lack of direction from senior management.

Offer more options for career development and pay attention to morale.

There are newer employer reviews for Ardour Capital