There are newer employer reviews for Arena Solutions

Great first Job

I have been working at Arena Solutions

Pros

Best working atmosphere and team spirit I have ever witnessed. Great learning experience to learn marketing essentials in a tough B2B market, with an incredibly motivated, yet fun team.

Cons

Long-ish commute if you live in San Francisco or San Jose. Despite a beautiful location at the Bay, limited food options available in walking distance.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Arena Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great company and good place to work

I worked at Arena Solutions part-time

Pros

I really liked all the workers, even though I was younger they all made sure I was included and really made an effort to get to know me.

Cons

The commute was a little long and far from where I reside.

Best group of people I've ever worked with - smart, energized and they love what they do.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

I worked at Arena Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent people, really good culture and work atmosphere. Laid back and casual, but hard workers who are all results oriented. They make an effort to keep employees happy with free bagel days, candy bowls, quarterly company events and department specific offsite activities. Very good with flexibility and work/life balance. This is a place where people are generally happy to stay for a few years.

Cons

There has been a lot of change in the past 2 years, you could call them growing pains, but the verdict is still out on if there plans will work. Changes included some members of the senior staff leaving or getting pushed out, the entire marketing department leaving one after another, and the ENTIRE senior staff getting replaced by people from Arena's former competitor. This has led to a little bit of culture shock and not everyone had been thrilled working for the new staff. Hopefully these relationships will continue to improve.
    There is a cafeteria in walking distance, but you need to drive to San Mateo to get anything decent.

There are newer employer reviews for Arena Solutions