Arena Solutions

www.arenasolutions.com
  www.arenasolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Arena Solutions

Great Culture with an opportunity to solve real business problems

Current Employee - Marketing in Foster City, CA
Current Employee - Marketing in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Arena Solutions

Pros

The company culture at Arena is hands down the best I have ever seen. The environment is friendly, casual and fun. The people who work here are real standouts, there is not a single person at this company that I wouldn't recommend to come work with me again. Further the level of talent at the company is impressive, from top to bottom nearly every position is filled with the best candidate I have ever seen in that role.

You will get to work on the bleeding edge of b2b SaaS, you will be inventing best practice and discovering what doesn't work, all of which is encouraged. Because here what is expected is being fast and learning from your mistakes, not perfection. This speed of innovation/iteration means you will accomplish more in 6 months then others accomplish in 2 years and you will take on more responsibility then those with twice your experience at other companies. The benefit of all this is that you will become better, faster and stronger but most of all you will love every minute of your time here.

One final note, the view in the office is amazing. On a clear day it makes coming into the office a true pleasure.

Cons

The benefits packages could be better, and the food choices in walking distance are extremely limited.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Arena Solutions (View Most Recent)

Incredibly smart people, nimble, ambitious company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Arena Solutions

Pros

If you want to make a difference, if you want your work to count, to mean something, Arena is the place. The people here are incredibly bright and ambitious. Life outside of work is important and in many ways, built into the culture. Working from home, odd hours to accommodate ever shifting schedules due to kids, elderly parents, etc., goes without saying. Most importantly, our product is incredibly cool and makes a huge difference to the manufacturers who adopt it.

Cons

For those of us who have worked at some of the larger high tech firms in the valley you miss a lot of the perks -- the cafeterias and gyms, etc. It's not a a big downside but it can be a bummer when talking to friends at Google and Cisco and hearing about free Sushi and international corporate boondoggles. At the same time, it's worth it not to punch the proverbial marshmallow all day long.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm a member of the management team so any advice here would be self serving....

Arena is a great place to learn about enterprise software sales.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Arena Solutions

Pros

They have a great management team. Fun environment that allows you to be yourself as long as you do your work and show that you care. Everyone is rewarded and recognized for going above and beyond company expectations. There is a lot of room for growth in the company.

Cons

The product is great but not an essential software. At times it is hard to believe in the product with so many alternatives and competitors that have a larger budget for marketing.

Great job keep it up working for Arena was a great experience and has helped me in future jobs. Craig was not the CEO when I worked for Arena Mike T was.

There are newer employer reviews for Arena Solutions