Argento SC

www.argentosc.com
  www.argentosc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Argento SC

Fast-Paced, but no real direction

I worked at Argento SC

Pros

Experience in wholesale environment. Friendly co-workers and work environment. Teaches you to handle multiple assignments at once. Able to work independently. Help will be provided when asked and they will teach you what need to know.

Cons

Compensation does not match hours spent. Cramp working space that makes it difficult to organize paperwork. Long hours every day and few chances for breaks. No clear company direction or path for career advancement. Information between management and employees could be more transparent. Reliant on software that sometime failed to work properly.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Argento SC (View Most Recent)

Best company ever

I have been working at Argento SC full-time

Pros

This is by far the best company I have ever worked for. The owners are amazing human beings. This opportunity will change your life. All the negative reviews are fake.

Cons

None, there are absolutely no cons. I've worked for several years at a variety of companies and never experienced a place so good.

good luck in the future

Production Manager, Very Good Run

I worked at Argento SC

Pros

i was a production manager at argento sc and recently left the company. I appreciate the relationships i created and maintained and also the team i worked with. i learned a lot more than i did at other companies and will use this experience in my new position.

Cons

maybe need more benefits, but like i suggested before i learned a lot in this company and they seem to always care about my opinions and welcome changes when we ask them to make improvements

There are newer employer reviews for Argento SC