Argento SC

www.argento.com
There are newer employer reviews for Argento SC

Fast-Paced, but no real direction

I worked at Argento SC

Pros

Experience in wholesale environment. Friendly co-workers and work environment. Teaches you to handle multiple assignments at once. Able to work independently. Help will be provided when asked and they will teach you what need to know.

Cons

Compensation does not match hours spent. Cramp working space that makes it difficult to organize paperwork. Long hours every day and few chances for breaks. No clear company direction or path for career advancement. Information between management and employees could be more transparent. Reliant on software that sometime failed to work properly.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Argento SC (View Most Recent)

Best company ever

I have been working at Argento SC full-time

Pros

This is by far the best company I have ever worked for. The owners are amazing human beings. This opportunity will change your life. All the negative reviews are fake.

Cons

None, there are absolutely no cons. I've worked for several years at a variety of companies and never experienced a place so good.

good luck in the future

Can't believe this company is not sued yet

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in New York, NY

I have been working at Argento SC

Pros

you learned a valuable lesson of the evil side of the real world

Cons

1. minor sexual harassment
    2.language abuse: the f word, c word, anything you can think of that is so not appropriate for anyone in any environment.
    3.sexism. : I was asked to get out of the office and a pack of cigarette for the boss because I am the youngest woman in the office...the employers and their father still thinks this is the 50s.)
    4. racism: one of the ceo announced loudly that all Chinese (referring to the factory they worked with) are like monkey and we (as american) has to train them, while they are many asian and Chinese employees in our office.

don't be a jerk.
    also stop forcing your employees to create fake positive review.

There are newer employer reviews for Argento SC