There are newer employer reviews for Argosy Publishing

A good experience for a couple of years

Pros

A great place to develop beginning work experience. The company provides you with opportunities for growth once you prove yourself capable of taking on more responsibility.

Cons

Though there are opportunities for growth, there are very few opportunities for career advancement. The company is small and therefore undergoes periods of tremendous instability.

Other Employee Reviews for Argosy Publishing

1. Argosy publishing

Pros

Small company, can learn a lot of things. Always working on multiple and different kind of projects. very flexible work time.

Cons

The pay is not as much as big company. Sometimes need to do related work but not coding. I don't like Flash too much.

Advice to Management

Need project manager who really know technique. Need director for all projects, not design by person who was working on.

2. Excellent environment - You will love to go to work!

Former Employee - Johnny Pitstop in Newton, MA
    Former Employee - Johnny Pitstop in Newton, MA

I worked at Argosy Publishing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

One of the best corporate cultures I've found. Argosy hires free thinkers, and gives them the ability to thrive. In the past I've had dismal jobs, where the tension level is high (who hasn't?) - but you won't find that at Argosy. It's a high energy company, with colorful employees. These are people's people, very real, down to Earth, quick witted, intelligent and driven. It was a pleasure to work for Argosy.

Cons

For me, it was travel to and from work - but that's not really a company con... I can't think of a downside to working for Argosy.

Advice to Management

Never dip your pen in company ink.