Argus Information & Advisory Services

www.argusinformation.com

Analyst Intern

Analyst Intern (Former Employee) White Plains, NY

ProsThe teams are small at Argus. Most people are your team are usually available to talk or to walk you through something. This is most valuable when tackling a problem when someone on your team might have more experience with.

ConsAs an intern, wish there was more of a concrete program for interns. It sometimes seemed like the interns were thrown into the wild to fend for themselves their first week. Also, some interns received more formal training than others depending on what team that had been placed on.

Advice to Senior ManagementA well structured intern injection program that guarantees that interns are all on the same level no matter what team or company project they are on. A streamlined process and orientation would not hurt.

Great internship experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Argus Information & Advisory Services as an intern

Pros: As a intern, you will obtain great work experience that will jump… Cons: Young professional environment with many recent graduates. Fast paced and not for the faint… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great culture but long days

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Argus Information & Advisory Services

Pros: There was a great atmosphere amongst the workers. The employees… Cons: The work days tended to stretch into around 10-12 hours.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Argus Information & Advisory Services.

Worked for Argus Information & Advisory Services? Contribute to the Community!