Arhaus Furniture

www.arhaus.com
  www.arhaus.com
There are newer employer reviews for Arhaus Furniture

A Company that does not care at all about their employees! It is All about the Sales 3 months and you're OUT Illegial

Current Employee - Sales
Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture

Pros

Alot of good people, coworkers........all of whom eventually get the you know what put to them.

Cons

Underpaid, asked to clean toilets and housekeeping duties, sell and do all of the paperwork, follow up on orders, collect the monies, fix problems arrange deliveries and house calls are all done on own time and own expense. A company that takes and takes from their employees and gives little to nothing back. Would not recommend this company.

Hire people that have a business degree and not just moms who have been home for the past 25 years, homeschooling their children. They come in and know nothing about the business and think their only job is to cheerlead the sales people and scold them like they were their home schooled children by posting in BIG RED BOLD LETTERS " THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. By all to see, before even talking to them. POOR PEOPLE RELATIONS. I was there for 2 years and saw them let many many good people go.......... Their product isn't even that good. If the people only knew.

118 Other Employee Reviews for Arhaus Furniture (View Most Recent)

The worst company you could ever imagine...

Former Employee - Interior Specialist
    Former Employee - Interior Specialist

I worked at Arhaus Furniture

Pros

Interesting furniture and creative displays, opportunity to learn a lot about the furniture and design businesses, Opportunity to make a good living.

Cons

Poor quality and craftsmanship---multiple returns on orders more common than ANY one would ever imagine. I was the "lucky one" I was one of the top sellers in the entire company and made great commissions for a while... No one else could even make their required monthly goals. Management set unrealistic goals that NO one could ever meet. I am a professional designer and had owned my own furniture store so I could do well because I was very established in my community. They tear apart people and then fire them---no one lasts---out of a group of 12 amazing, good people who sold so much and worked so hard and opened the store together--no one including myself made it a year--the manager who fired me was fired weeks later...when I tried to complain to corporate for the ridiculous reason they fired me---which was that my client who spent over 50k bought her dining chairs at another store because she didn't like any in our selection--I was told by their in house lawyer that no one would speak to me--The people who wrote the glowing reviews aren't any of the many people I've worked with they must be made up.---Be careful--you can't imagine the true nightmare they put me and all my great co-workers through before they fired us all...believe me it was a relief...

I don't even know where to start--Most are yucksters and yellers who rah rah non stop. No one can really do anything because they are probally just trying to save their own jobs. John Reed visited the store at opening and was never heard from again---I left him messages after my firing saying that I had to talk to him as one of his top sales people in his entire company....nothing

i have been with Arhaus for eleven years, promoted several times, and enjoy the work enviroment.

Current Employee - Logistics
    Current Employee - Logistics

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture

Pros

Great product, great people,fun atmosphere, young enthusiastic organization. Customer focused from product sales thru delivery. Company promotes from within, ability to work independently as well as a facilitating a team enviroment in cross functional roles. CEO is passioniate and fair in his treatment of staff from uppper level to the front line associates.

Cons

Lean work enviroment, must be willing to roll up sleves at every level to accomplish all tasks, must enjoy your role thorughly to be successful.

As we grow, keep focused on the ultimate goal for the organization via proper staffing, controls, and use of past experiences.

There are newer employer reviews for Arhaus Furniture