Arhaus Furniture

www.arhaus.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Arhaus Furniture

Don't judge a book by its cover

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time

Pros

Absolutely beautiful, eye catching , nice quality on most
Of the upholstered pieces. I worked with great clients
Enjoy most of my coworkers. I was able to be creative

Cons

Upper management is horrible. Two faced, sneaky, so out of touch with reality.
They don't want you on here but oh well! I'm over them
I have seen so many people come and go. It would be one thing if
They were bad, but some really good people
Have been let go or left because of the way they are treated.
The only people that stay are the sharks and kiss ups. And even they only last so long
It's a shame. It's so nice to look at. But almost everyone is made to feel
Worthless. There isn't going to be anyone left to hire soon lol.
And whenever I do see former employees else where. They
Tell me of all the great things there companies do and raises, bonuses etc
Well it makes you realize that there is better out there. And your don't
Have to put up with it. I'm moving on and it's the best thing I've ever done

Hire people with proven records of success. Not just dizzy space cadets and
Ruthless people. You let some good ones slip away, and kept and promoted
Some that I still don't really know how they are in
The position the are in????
You should beware of certain regionals , trainers and
Some of your visual. I've heard some pretty unprofessional things
They have allllllll the in house gossip. Oh the things we hear.

132 Other Employee Reviews for Arhaus Furniture (View Most Recent)

A Company that does not care at all about their employees! It is All about the Sales 3 months and you're OUT Illegial

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture

Pros

Alot of good people, coworkers........all of whom eventually get the you know what put to them.

Cons

Underpaid, asked to clean toilets and housekeeping duties, sell and do all of the paperwork, follow up on orders, collect the monies, fix problems arrange deliveries and house calls are all done on own time and own expense. A company that takes and takes from their employees and gives little to nothing back. Would not recommend this company.

Hire people that have a business degree and not just moms who have been home for the past 25 years, homeschooling their children. They come in and know nothing about the business and think their only job is to cheerlead the sales people and scold them like they were their home schooled children by posting in BIG RED BOLD LETTERS " THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. By all to see, before even talking to them. POOR PEOPLE RELATIONS. I was there for 2 years and saw them let many many good people go.......... Their product isn't even that good. If the people only knew.

The worst company you could ever imagine...

Former Employee - Interior Specialist
    Former Employee - Interior Specialist

I worked at Arhaus Furniture

Pros

Interesting furniture and creative displays, opportunity to learn a lot about the furniture and design businesses, Opportunity to make a good living.

Cons

Poor quality and craftsmanship---multiple returns on orders more common than ANY one would ever imagine. I was the "lucky one" I was one of the top sellers in the entire company and made great commissions for a while... No one else could even make their required monthly goals. Management set unrealistic goals that NO one could ever meet. I am a professional designer and had owned my own furniture store so I could do well because I was very established in my community. They tear apart people and then fire them---no one lasts---out of a group of 12 amazing, good people who sold so much and worked so hard and opened the store together--no one including myself made it a year--the manager who fired me was fired weeks later...when I tried to complain to corporate for the ridiculous reason they fired me---which was that my client who spent over 50k bought her dining chairs at another store because she didn't like any in our selection--I was told by their in house lawyer that no one would speak to me--The people who wrote the glowing reviews aren't any of the many people I've worked with they must be made up.---Be careful--you can't imagine the true nightmare they put me and all my great co-workers through before they fired us all...believe me it was a relief...

I don't even know where to start--Most are yucksters and yellers who rah rah non stop. No one can really do anything because they are probally just trying to save their own jobs. John Reed visited the store at opening and was never heard from again---I left him messages after my firing saying that I had to talk to him as one of his top sales people in his entire company....nothing

There are newer employer reviews for Arhaus Furniture