Arhaus Furniture

www.arhaus.com
  www.arhaus.com
There are newer employer reviews for Arhaus Furniture

Arhaus is a beautiful, energetic, and challenging place to work that will pay off for those who work hard.

Former Employee - Interior Specialist in McLean, VA
Former Employee - Interior Specialist in McLean, VA

I worked at Arhaus Furniture full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you are good at sales and love interior decorating, Arhaus is a great place to be. The store changes every two weeks with endless new products and beautiful and ingenious decorations. The staff is knowledgeable and charming and the customers are interesting - we regularly had celebrities, world travelers, and lots of couture outfits.

Corporate staff regularly visits and buys lunches and treats during big sales. The product is good quality and you'll have plenty of reasons for your clients to buy Arhaus instead of the competition.

Cons

The sales training is helpful but previous sales experience or strong ambition is important to succeed in the job. As with many sales jobs, there is competition among associates, but you'll find coworkers will also help each other.

120 Other Employee Reviews for Arhaus Furniture (View Most Recent)

I'm working at a new place now

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Freehold, NJ
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Freehold, NJ

I worked at Arhaus Furniture part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I learned the ropes the hard way. I was sent out on house calls many times just to give my knowledge for free and my time for free. They didn't screen their customers. I had to close my sales even when the sale was not ready. I feel with what I know now from my new job if I would have let the sale come to fruition I would have gained more of my customers trust. With less foot traffic my sales are higher in a 6 month period. However it was a crash course in sales.

Cons

I was treated like a number. I now work for a competitor, The Store From River Road in Shrewsbury. They are great to their employees . Most of their employees have been with them at least 10 years. Now they are much smaller company, but they pay you for house calls, and they realize that without the sales help they don't have any sales.

As an employee I need to feel like I own my job and I am not expendable.

SNEAKY COMPANY... WATCH BEHIND YOUR BACK AT ALL TIME

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Beaiutiful store,product is great, People very complimentary about product and the visual merchandising. It is a great visual environment to work in.

Cons

The management is dishonest... very sneaky., You have to watch your deals like a hawk. No encouraagement towards employees. Bonus structure and small base commission is weak to maintain a life in NYC> I thin the store has a couple of years to go... but there is a lot of favoritism towards the selling store managers. Bad working environment between co-workers. Poor mentality always comes from the top. I would nevere recommend this Company to anyone for employment ,
    Disgracefully dishonesty. Shame on you!! You will never gain a stable staff if you treat them as u do.

Its 2012.... how do you look in the mirror when you wake up.... Dishonesty and lack of integrity is striking.

There are newer employer reviews for Arhaus Furniture