Arhaus Furniture

www.arhaus.com

Arhaus is a beautiful, energetic, and challenging place to work that will pay off for those who work hard.

Interior Specialist (Former Employee) McLean, VA

ProsIf you are good at sales and love interior decorating, Arhaus is a great place to be. The store changes every two weeks with endless new products and beautiful and ingenious decorations. The staff is knowledgeable and charming and the customers are interesting - we regularly had celebrities, world travelers, and lots of couture outfits.

Corporate staff regularly visits and buys lunches and treats during big sales. The product is good quality and you'll have plenty of reasons for your clients to buy Arhaus instead of the competition.

ConsThe sales training is helpful but previous sales experience or strong ambition is important to succeed in the job. As with many sales jobs, there is competition among associates, but you'll find coworkers will also help each other.

Don't waste your time working for this company!

Interior Specialist (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Arhaus Furniture full-time for more than a year

Pros: Beautiful store...............oh yea, pays well if you work real real… Cons: Where do I start.........Before the store opened we had a great trainer and she told us Arhaus takes great pride in their products. She… Advice to Senior Management: Mr. Reed needs to reevaluate how he wants his company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I'm working at a new place now

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Freehold, NJ

I worked at Arhaus Furniture part-time for more than a year

Pros: I learned the ropes the hard way. I was sent out on house calls many times just to give my knowledge for free and my… Cons: I was treated like a number. I now work for a competitor, The Store From River Road in Shrewsbury. They are great to their employees… Advice to Senior Management: As an employee I need to feel like I own… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Arhaus Furniture.

Worked for Arhaus Furniture? Contribute to the Community!