Arhaus Furniture

www.arhaus.com

Worst experience of my life in the retail business

Sales (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsDifficult to come up with a positive comment

ConsUnprofessional atmosphere in both the stores and corporate. Management is not trained and have no leadership or people skills. Training is non-existent after the corporate trainers leave. Corporate people are rude and treat store people like slaves. Product is not great quality for the amount of money they charge. Customer service is horrible in the corporate headquarters. Delivery issues are not addressed and the customer is left hanging with damaged items and damage in their homes from delivery people who could care less about customer service.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe owner of the company is arrogant, demeaning and could care less about the people who work for him. That was evident when he visited the store and only spoke to the young salespeople. You need leadership in all areas and a good role model in key positions. Get off your pedestal and find out what is going on in the stores.

Arhaus Furniture Talent Acquisition responded to this review

Sep 27, 2013

We’re interested in learning more about your experience with us and other retailers you’ve worked for. Please contact us at your convenience, careers@arhaus.com and we’ll reach out to you directly.

Poor Compensation for Amount of Work

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Arhaus Furniture full-time for less than a year

Pros: I met some good friends and gained some furniture knowledge Cons: Job described as Salary PLUS Commission. INCORRECT! It was a 100% draw against commission. Store located in a mall.… Advice to Senior Management: Have a true salary and add commission from the first… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

" Everybody can't be wrong! " I'm here less than a year and so far all the bad reviews I've read are very true.

Interior Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time for less than a year

Pros: The team is great. Like the product very much. Cons: Constant emphasis to 'close the sale' no matter what. Sales goals go up almost daily. The cleaning of the store is ridiculous. Not enough training… Advice to Senior Management: Be more realistic regarding the ratio of foot traffic activity to closings of sales. Use some of the money opening so many stores towards… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Arhaus Furniture.

Worked for Arhaus Furniture? Contribute to the Community!