There are newer employer reviews for Arhaus Furniture

Luxury Brand I love and look forward to being a part of its continued growth

Current Employee - Store Manager in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Store Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Consistently changing environment that targets its product on current trends and client needs. Romantic and Beautiful, the products are and so are the people....with spirits and talents to deliver the "luxury" experience people are looking for. Huge earning potential for those design consultants who are all about client services and listening to their needs.

Cons

You have to work smart and well, as in any retail setting....the hours are nights and weekends which isn't for everyone. It is true that we clean our showrooms (some people just don't love that) but as a place for you to work and make good money, it's a small price to pay and something you can be proud of when showing off the store to clients.

Continue to grow internally with new positions for growth from the inside (stores). Continue with incentives and new approaches to growing our Luxury Brand and keep asking the front line (our design consultants) for assistance and ideas to contributing to our growth.

reviews filtered by

Fashion forward company has it all...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Walton Hills, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Walton Hills, OH

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Arhaus Furniture offers numerous advancement opportunities, a great culture, job stability, great benefits and perks. It's wonderful to know that the company is growing by leaps and bounds.

Cons

If I had to list a con, the only thing I would list is enlarging the parking lot and possibly consider covered parking. Otherwise, I wouldn't change anything at this time.

Continue seeking input from current employees on ways to improve processes.

Arhaus is the best furniture company in the world.....

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

As an employee of almost 10 years Arhaus is unlimited in potenial growth, without a doubt the best home furnishing company to work for, no cap on commissions, you get what you give 45k - to way over 6 figures its up to YOU!!!!! after all tell me what retailer takes 50plus managers to Italy and in 2013 London...dont buy into negative reviews from lazy non - selling
    x-employees

Cons

Yes ..we clean our stores as sales associates, Its called PRIDE!!!!

John Reed knows the biz and is an unbelieveable person to work for, actually the BEST in the Industry.... that is is you like to work and enjoy being sucessful!!!!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Arhaus Furniture