Arhaus Furniture

www.arhaus.com
There are newer employer reviews for Arhaus Furniture

Arhaus is the best furniture company in the world.....

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

As an employee of almost 10 years Arhaus is unlimited in potenial growth, without a doubt the best home furnishing company to work for, no cap on commissions, you get what you give 45k - to way over 6 figures its up to YOU!!!!! after all tell me what retailer takes 50plus managers to Italy and in 2013 London...dont buy into negative reviews from lazy non - selling
x-employees

Cons

Yes ..we clean our stores as sales associates, Its called PRIDE!!!!

John Reed knows the biz and is an unbelieveable person to work for, actually the BEST in the Industry.... that is is you like to work and enjoy being sucessful!!!!!!!

126 Other Employee Reviews for Arhaus Furniture (View Most Recent)

Unexpected rewarding career

Current Employee - Store Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great management, incentive programs are amazing and obtainable, great working environment, has become a unexpected career!

Cons

The Retail experience is not always easy and not for everyone

I finally found the company that I've been searching for!

Current Employee - Interior Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Interior Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I've been with Arhaus for 1.5 years. I love the product! Seeing all the new eclectic pieces is so refreshing to me. I've worked in the home furnishings industry for several years, and nothing about Arhaus is cookie cutter. Arhaus is definitely the leader in the home furnishings industry. Competitors are always in trying to imitate our look and furniture. Its very easy to sell because I love every piece myself.

I also work with a great group of ladies. Its a very fun store and I wouldn't change a thing! We are all competitive, but more so in beating our own personal best - not each others goals.

Cons

Be more selective with who you hire, since I have been here we have had a few associates that were not the right fit for Arhaus and especially sales. as a team we would rather work a more then to have the wrong person filling an opening.

Also the music in the store can become tedious. Please give us more options as the music sets the tone in the store!

There has been a recent change in leadership that has been positive. Again, please be selective as the leaders in stores really affect the store associates. We are now allowed to have relationships with our corporate office again which makes things simple! No more silos!

There are newer employer reviews for Arhaus Furniture