Fashion forward company has it all...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Walton Hills, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Walton Hills, OH

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time for more than a year

Pros

Arhaus Furniture offers numerous advancement opportunities, a great culture, job stability, great benefits and perks. It's wonderful to know that the company is growing by leaps and bounds.

Cons

If I had to list a con, the only thing I would list is enlarging the parking lot and possibly consider covered parking. Otherwise, I wouldn't change anything at this time.

Continue seeking input from current employees on ways to improve processes.

Other Reviews for Arhaus Furniture

I finally found the company that I've been searching for!

Current Employee - Interior Specialist  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Interior Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been with Arhaus for 1.5 years. I love the product! Seeing all the new eclectic pieces is so refreshing to me. I've worked in the home furnishings industry for several years, and nothing about Arhaus is cookie cutter. Arhaus is definitely the leader in the home furnishings industry. Competitors are always in trying to imitate our look and furniture. Its very easy to sell because I love every piece myself.

I also work with a great group of ladies. Its a very fun store and I wouldn't change a thing! We are all competitive, but more so in beating our own personal best - not each others goals.

Cons

Be more selective with who you hire, since I have been here we have had a few associates that were not the right fit for Arhaus and especially sales. as a team we would rather work a more then to have the wrong person filling an opening.

Also the music in the store can become tedious. Please give us more options as the music sets the tone in the store!

There has been a recent change in leadership that has been positive. Again, please be selective as the leaders in stores really affect the store associates. We are now allowed to have relationships with our corporate office again which makes things simple! No more silos!

U run your own business within these walls!

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

It is a beautiful place to work! I have been with the company for over 7 years now; from the 1st day Arhaus moved in to my state. I worked the floor as a sale's person, I did operations for the store, I helped opening two locations in my state, I trained new hires, I unloaded transfer trucks, I cleaned the bathrooms; yes, we all do it! And please.....there has to be better things to say about a company (good or bad) aside from the fact that we clean our stores! Anyhow..... people that become part of an Arhaus team to make money....stay on board, listen, learn, and pay attention. U need to understand that this may not be a place for all sales people out there; anyone that ever asks me about this place I say one thing - u run your own business within these walls. U need to think on your feet, u need to be open to changes, and adjust yourself to each unique situation.

Cons

Cons - it is a retail business operating in the USA, so it's not John's fault we are open on Sundays (try getting a cup of coffee in Vienna before noon on Sunday and u will appreciate your local coffee shop kid serving u your latte), or the fact that we can't take vacations in August (go to Italy or France in August and you will have most shops shut down for a month for a holiday - no way u get your broken iPhone fixed for 30 days!!!!) So yes, it sucks we work weekends and holidays..... If you don't like it, do not work retail! U make the choice, no one is twisting your arm here.

With all the upper management changes and growth of the company recently, we do not get to see corporate employees as much. It was always nice (stressful, but nice) to get a corporate visit. It made the new employees see what the core of this company was made out of, and people that have been around for a while got to hear 1st hand from Gary, TJ, etc about what's new and happening.

There are newer employer reviews for Arhaus Furniture.

Worked for Arhaus Furniture? Contribute to the Community!