Ariat

www.ariat.com

Great company - Growing with lots of opportunity

Pros

Well worth the commute to Union City - Great people, product and exciting business plan. Casual work environment. Ariat is growing so lots of opportunity for everyone - Unlike bigger companies, it is easy to get things done, new ideas are welcome and its not political. They are working on increasing formal development for all employees and committed to being a great place to work.

Cons

Ariat is growing fast so some things that you might be used to in a larger, older company are in development. Restaurants are mainly limited to chains but if you do a little homework, you can find awesome Vietnamese, Indian and Mexican food.

Other reviews for Ariat

Ariat has been the best workplace experience I've ever had!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Union City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Union City, CA

Pros

Casual, fun work environment, empowered to do my job, total culture fit for me personally, love my co-workers - love my job!

Cons

If you work here you will agree - parking during the months of March and April due to other tenants in our business park!

Ariat has accomplished major milestones in it's short life because of it's dedicated, talented, integrity driven workforce. It is such a pleasure to work with the people I interact with everyday.

Unqualified management. No direction.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Union City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Union City, CA

Pros

New, clean building. Nice kitchen and appliances.
    Secure location, plenty of parking. Near the freeways.
    Employees get along because everyone talks about how miserable it is; much commiseration.

Cons

Owner and managers are unqualified. Not only is there a lack of direction, the direction changes daily. Lack of honest in the interviewing process - you have no idea what you're setting yourself up for. Cover-ups in management so even going to HR or directly to the owner gets you no where.

Hire someone that knows how to run a business. Don't just throw around "director" and "senior" titles; these people have no idea what they are doing. Once a project gets started, don't just forget about it. Hard work goes into these things and it ruins morale when hard work is just ignored or lost and moved on to something else (that will never go through). Split up your posse and fire upper management.

There are newer employer reviews for Ariat.

Worked for Ariat? Contribute to the Community!