Ariat
www.ariat.com Union City, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great company - Growing with lots of opportunity

ProsWell worth the commute to Union City - Great people, product and exciting business plan. Casual work environment. Ariat is growing so lots of opportunity for everyone - Unlike bigger companies, it is easy to get things done, new ideas are welcome and its not political. They are working on increasing formal development for all employees and committed to being a great place to work.

ConsAriat is growing fast so some things that you might be used to in a larger, older company are in development. Restaurants are mainly limited to chains but if you do a little homework, you can find awesome Vietnamese, Indian and Mexican food.

Ariat has been the best workplace experience I've ever had!

Union City, CA

I have been working at Ariat

Pros: Casual, fun work environment, empowered to do my job, total culture… Cons: If you work here you will agree - parking during the months… Advice to Senior Management: Ariat has accomplished major milestones in it's short life because of it's dedicated, talented, integrity driven… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Unqualified management. No direction.

Union City, CA

I have been working at Ariat

Pros: New, clean building. Nice kitchen and appliances. Secure location, plenty of parking. Near… Cons: Owner and managers are unqualified. Not only is there a lack of direction, the direction changes daily. Lack of honest in the interviewing… Advice to Senior Management: Hire someone that knows how to run a business. Don't just throw around "director" and "senior" titles; these people have no idea what they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ariat.

Worked for Ariat? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ariat reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ariat CEO Beth Cross. All reviews posted anonymously by Ariat employees.