Ariba
www.ariba.com Sunnyvale, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place to work if you are in a senior position.

Director (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Ariba

ProsMotivated & talented employees. Spend management on-demand is something that will be a killer business app. It has taken a long time for Ariba to build these application and now there seems to be some pay-off. Engineering teams are pretty strong. Also, lately there is a sense of renewed vigor.

ConsCompany focus can waver sometimes. Also, some management issues from time to time. Product management as an organization is not very strong. Sometimes there is a tendency to come across "my way or the highway" kind of senior managers. Profits have been elusive for a long time now and that doesnt help.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompensation for key players need to be reviewed. There is a strong resentment againt some of the senior leadership amongst the ranks and it will help to do things in order to curb that.

Not a bad place to start your career

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Ariba

Pros: Engineering team members are friendly and cooperative. Communication between manager and employees open. Flexible working hours as long as… Cons: Engineering team seems to be shifting to India. Communication between teams… Advice to Senior Management: Keep more engineering positions in US Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The "high school" of the corporate world.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Ariba

Pros: A good job right out of college but not for anyone with any kind of experience. Although, it does not take a… Cons: It was like going through high school all over again. There was a huge lack… Advice to Senior Management: Look at your internal talent (at all levels) before allowing external hiring. An do not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ariba.

Worked for Ariba? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ariba reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ariba CEO Bob Calderoni. All reviews posted anonymously by Ariba employees.