Ariba
www.ariba.com Sunnyvale, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Was a good starting point...now I need out.

Pittsburgh, PA

ProsPeople are generally nice. Free beer for employees every Friday. Good amount of vacation time once you earn it.

ConsAlmost all "policies" are simply "managers discretion". This allows some employees freedom to come and go as they like but chains other employees to their desks. Employees are not treated equally depending on the department you are in.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate more, have actual policies and stick to them! Provide managers with more training and help them motivate their employees.

Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Ariba

Pros: benefits, beer, collaboration, working environment Cons: pay, favoritism, salary discrepancies between male/female employees Advice to Senior Management: more management training; hire additional staff to increase productivity and leverage… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A good company

Engineer (Current Employee)
    Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Ariba

Pros: - Interesting technogy on UI framework and persistence framework - Good… Cons: - company not growing much - limited career upward opportunity - long… Advice to Senior Management: - Have more face-to-face communication with employees - Have more focused… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ariba.

Worked for Ariba? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ariba reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ariba CEO Bob Calderoni. All reviews posted anonymously by Ariba employees.