There are newer employer reviews for Ariens

Respectful, Positive Environment!

Current Employee - Manager in Brillion, WI
Current Employee - Manager in Brillion, WI

I have been working at Ariens full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The Ariens Company preaches - and lives - its core values of honesty, respectfulness, fairness, keeping our commitments and encouraging intellectual curiosity. This is a fast-paced work environment, but people are supportive from the very top down.
It's easy to feel like one of the family at Ariens. The expectations are high, but the level of respect is also high.
Although this company has been around for 80 years, it feels like a fresh, new, ambitious operation. There are many opportunities to make positive changes, and those changes will be appreciated.

Cons

Sure, everyone may say that the city of Brillion is off the beaten path, but it's only a half hour from the Appleton and the Green Bay metropolitan areas, and the city has a real small-town charm.

The more we live our Core Values, the more all of us, and the company, will succeed.

reviews filtered by
  1. They care about me improving and growing in the company.

Current Employee - Manufacturing Leader in Brillion, WI
    Current Employee - Manufacturing Leader in Brillion, WI

I have been working at Ariens full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy the people here and how respectful everyone is. I've worked several places and none compare culture wise to Ariens. No matter what level you're on, people care and want to get to know you.

Cons

You're in Brillion... Lunches can be limited, although the places in town really aren't too bad.

I want to become a manager some day here, what's my best path!? Engineering, operations, etc..

2. In transition

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brillion, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brillion, WI

I have been working at Ariens full-time

Pros

There are opportunities to make an impact since it is not a terribly large company.
    Not too many office politics going on.
    Good growth over the past few years for the most part.

Cons

Can have few career advancement options depending on job.
    Very few places to eat/shop in Brillion...hard to get errands done over lunch and might not be able to get back to civilization before places close.
    Some very odd processes that they focus heavily on which really don't have an impact on how you do your job.
    Many people who have been there their whole careers so limited view of how other organizations operate.
    Weather can dampen the mood quickly.

There are newer employer reviews for Ariens