Ariens 20 year employee

Current Employee - Manager  in  Brillion, WI
Current Employee - Manager in Brillion, WI

I have been working at Ariens full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Family owned, family culture, ownership cares about employees and the community. Employees have a voice in what happens and opportunities to do many different tasks. Great quality products you can take pride in.

Cons

It's a growing company with a lot of new people, it will take some time to sort that out. As the company grows there is some stress due to needed changes, but exciting at the same time.

Other Reviews for Ariens

Disappointing

I worked at Ariens full-time

Pros

The company had a great family feel and it was a wonderful place to work but recently they are going through a change and letting many good employees go that built that culture.

Cons

There isn't a feeling of stability with employee at Ariens any more. The company is in growth mode and they are forgetting about the culture that got them to where they are.

Core Values are at the Core of the Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Brillion, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brillion, WI

I have been working at Ariens

Pros

At Ariens Company, its core values are at the heart of the company and really drive business decisions. They aren't just buzz words or words upon a paper. They are lived by all employees.

Be honest
    Be fair
    Keep our commitments
    Respect the individual
    Encourage intellectual curiosity

The future for this company is certainly bright, and I am happy to be an employee here where I feel that I can make a difference daily and am respected. Plus, I am proud to part of a company dedicated to manufacturing products in the USA!

Cons

Some people may consider the location as a "con," but it's really only a short drive from Appleton, Green Bay, and Manitowoc.

Keep making positive changes and continue to lead by example!

There are newer employer reviews for Ariens.

Worked for Ariens? Contribute to the Community!