There are newer employer reviews for Arise

Independent Contractor

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tulsa, OK
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Arise part-time (less than an year)

Pros

NONE=You get to anticipate a false hope during the non paid training and the entire proccess while opening up your pockets!

Cons

I made the cut, done the training and when my class finished, there were no hours, they do not even schedule hours for you during nesting, its insane, we could not even get hours to train for the job, but they made it clear that we needed to pay for the second half of the course to attend part two. Nothing but game, they are getting money from us to incorporate because if you decide this route, the company that will assist you in incorporating will ask you the company that referred you, I really don't have time to go into detail. but I'm deciding to do this to help other like the others that tried to help me, as far as the google searches, and then what cuts the cake is FYI they was hinting for me to do the same to others since I was incorporated, so those positive reviews are just trying to get their money back for all the time they spent getting in only to find out, its crap. Hope this helps, lets shut them down, do not give them any more money!

There is not any managers, just unprofessional idiots trying to make a easy buck!

168 Other Employee Reviews for Arise (View Most Recent)

Need a flexible schedule and enjoy working from home and running your own business, this is what you want.

Former Employee - Guest Information in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Guest Information in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Arise full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You can choose the company you work under as long as you past there entrance test, you own your own company through a bank account, you choose a schedule which fits yours and always have help if needed.

Cons

Only bad thing is some times you can have diffculty logging in for your shift , or your company software isn't working appropriately. You must be able to communicate and run a computer , phone properly and speak clearly.

Make sure your systems are compatible with other computers and laptop systems other then windows xp and with the support team have better advice then just it's your computers.

Depends on the client

Current Employee - Sales in Miramar, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Miramar, FL

I have been working at Arise as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay structure for many of the clients
    Plenty of opportunities
    Flexible hours

Cons

Many clients have long periods of hour shortages (sometime 5 or less)
    Low volume clients have lower pay ( I had this issue with the book seller)
    Unpredictable, you can be dropped if they close your department in a matter of days.

Stop over hiring so there are enough hours available to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Arise