Customer Service

Former Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL
Former Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL

I worked at Arise as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I work from home as an independent contractor. I make my own schedule and enjoy helping customers with their travel plans.

Cons

I would not get to see people on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

I did not report to anyone

Other Employee Reviews for Arise

No longevity!

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Arise as a contractor (More than 8 years)

Pros

Only pros is when you are able to get hours, then you can work and get paid.

Cons

Arise cannot seem to hold on to their clients. It seems that they start out with lots of fanfare and within a few years, it fizzles out and you are left looking for another client and basically starting all over. When you find a client, you have to pay to take the class, some of their instructors are not proficient enough to prepare you to service. And forget about their technical support, it is a sham. They cannot fix an issue to save their jobs!! I was with technical support for close to 5 hours one night and then, they disconnected me!! There are no phone numbers for you to contact them, you need to go to 'partner support' and fill out a form and no one ever gets back to you. They are good at collecting your money/monthly service fees, though.

Advice to Management

Provide better training and pay your workers/contractors for this training. And fix your client longevity issue. Stop cutting pay!!!

Arise equals Stress

Former Contractor - Customer Service Representative
    Former Contractor - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Arise as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you have 3 stars in every category, AHT, 1st call resolution, Quality Assessment, Customer Survey , Commitment Adherence then you're given a time to pick a Great Schedule and pay goes up!

Cons

If any category you don't get at least 1 star in a 2 week period you get an email threat of termination. In one day you can be praised for a great Survey and reprimanded for low quality score. To maintain stars all the time (surveys are a choice by customer, it's one you can't control) almost impossible. Defeating to have 3 stars in every category except 1, Arise will say you have NO Stars! Reality is you do have stars just missing that 1. Each week on pins and needles praying won't be terminated. Then if terminated you're treated like a dangerous person to employ and they block you from getting another position. Very stressful environment.

Advice to Management

All management should train on one of the most demanding companies and then take inbound calls for at least 4 hours a day for an entire month. Bet they wouldn't survive. From what I've read, doesn't look like upper management has ever worked the phones in a call center.