Aristocrat Technologies

www.aristocrat.com.au

It's OK

ProsMy immediate boss does not micro-manage, which is good. I have a lot of freedom to complete my work the way I feel appropriate, so long as I meet my deadlines and do good work. There are a lot of employee functions, which I know a lot of companies do not offer. Aristocrat also does a lot for the community.

ConsHighly political environment - not everyone has an opportunity to move around, even if you are qualified, and there is little emphasis on building stronger employees and developing skills. It almost seems as though they would prefer to dump you and hire someone else than invest in educating and training the staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementC-level is doing a pretty good job, but senior management still has a lot of old-school thinkers. Dump them if you want to change the culture--culture shift comes with changing your mindset and humans don't change without a really compelling reason to do so.

So much potential denied

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sydney (Australia)

I worked at Aristocrat Technologies

Pros: they pay well over the median in many roles. It's a highly political work environment and if you have the street smarts you… Cons: The politics, the inept and dissconnection of the senior management team with the core business and the product itself, the number of low talent middle… Advice to Senior Management: Realise that the product is the thing that will create wealth and stability not some remarkable yet undefined business accumen on the part of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company

Paralegal (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Aristocrat Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good culture. Big chances to grow a career in it. Cons: Management changes too often. The core values of the Company… More
There are newer reviews on Aristocrat Technologies.

Worked for Aristocrat Technologies? Contribute to the Community!