Aristotle International
www.aristotle.com Washington, DC 50 to 149 Employees

Flexibility and good people

Washington, DC

Proslocation, upper management, upward mobility, flexibility

I think the brothers are amazing to work for. They are personable, caring and brilliant. There is a reason people stay at Aristotle for many years, or even leave and come back. If you prove yourself, they will do whatever it takes to keep you and keep you happy. I started at a lower position and have gotten promotions and raises that in line with where I should be.

They are also very flexible with schedules. I am luckily able to work from home as much as I want, which is a nice option. I often do not, because I find it harder to work that way.

Consno match on 401k, healthcare plan is not great, office needs remodeling (this is the plan for this year, so that is changing)

Advice to Senior ManagementMatch on 401k

great for working moms

Programmer (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

I worked at Aristotle International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible work schedule including working from home; opportunity to move ahead; family atmosphere (for those who align with the management); treating old employees really nice… Cons: high turn over rate; no 401k match; promoting bull-shit culture in the tech and IT group; senior developers constantly asked to transfer work… Advice to Senior Management: take a closer look at the outsource strategy; re evaulaute… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Job satisfaction, latest technologies and flexible work environment

I have been working at Aristotle International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You get to work on the latest technologies. Work remains challenging most of the time so if you like challenges this is a great place… Cons: This is a small company and hence you should expect some of what comes with being small. No office coffee but Firehook and… Advice to Senior Management: Provide coffee at work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Aristotle International.

Worked for Aristotle International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aristotle International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aristotle International CEO John A. Phillips. All reviews posted anonymously by Aristotle International employees.