There are newer employer reviews for Aristotle International

Senior Technical member

Current Employee - Senior Technology Member in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Senior Technology Member in Washington, DC

I have been working at Aristotle International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Exposure to New Technologies, Fast Pace

Cons

No Direction from Seniors, Lack in complete SDLC process

13 Other Employee Reviews for Aristotle International (View Most Recent)

Flexibility and good people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Aristotle International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

location, upper management, upward mobility, flexibility

I think the brothers are amazing to work for. They are personable, caring and brilliant. There is a reason people stay at Aristotle for many years, or even leave and come back. If you prove yourself, they will do whatever it takes to keep you and keep you happy. I started at a lower position and have gotten promotions and raises that in line with where I should be.

They are also very flexible with schedules. I am luckily able to work from home as much as I want, which is a nice option. I often do not, because I find it harder to work that way.

Cons

no match on 401k, healthcare plan is not great, office needs remodeling (this is the plan for this year, so that is changing)

Match on 401k

great for working moms

Former Employee - Programmer in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Programmer in Washington, DC

I worked at Aristotle International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible work schedule including working from home; opportunity to move ahead; family atmosphere (for those who align with the management); treating old employees really nice and granting them a lot previllages; relaxing working enviroment (no ranking); measure performance by seniority (not sure this is a pro but list it anyway)

Cons

high turn over rate; no 401k match; promoting bull-shit culture in the tech and IT group; senior developers constantly asked to transfer work and knowledge to India; daily meeting; outsource failure result in duplicate work and redundancy; curry smell in the hallway from 12pm to 3pm

take a closer look at the outsource strategy; re evaulaute the outsource program

There are newer employer reviews for Aristotle International