Aristotle Web Design
www.aristotlewebdesign.com Little Rock, AR 50 to 149 Employees

Great place to work but not move up.

Web Producer (Former Employee)
Little Rock, AR

ProsSteady paychecks, collaborative atmosphere, depending on your team you will have great management support.

ConsLots of meetings, no training, not consistent on how things are done and I have found the terminology used is not consistent with the industry norm.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide better training, give regular reviews, get a research and development team to stay on top of the industry instead of being so busy you fall behind.

Many great people but an overall dissatisfying work environment

Developer (Former Employee)
    Little Rock, AR

I worked at Aristotle Web Design full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Casual work environment, many kind and helpful employees. Some employees will step up and take a new hire under their wing and try… Cons: Stifling atmosphere. No R&D team, in fact several of the old timers with the company often view new technology and ways of doing things as… Advice to Senior Management: Do reviews! I would have appreciated getting a review at some point while I worked there. Promote and provide… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It started out great but I hit salary ceiling quickly.

I have been working at Aristotle Web Design

Pros: Great clients, laid back work environment, up until the end. Opportunities to learn. Some of the middle-grade… Cons: Secretive, difficult to negotiate salary increases, does not pay market rate. Most are there… Advice to Senior Management: Hire people that know what they are doing, getting inexperienced… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aristotle Web Design.

Worked for Aristotle Web Design? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aristotle Web Design reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aristotle Web Design CEO Marla Norris. All reviews posted anonymously by Aristotle Web Design employees.